STRANGE BEHAVIOUR IN CROW

1 comments - Post a comment


Hi, this incident happened two days back.As I was in a holiday for deepavali festival my mom asked me to offer food for the crow stood outside my home.I just went out and offered it to that crow.
The crow didn't eat the food immediately rather it invited its other friends and had that food.As I was watching this nearly 10 crows came and one among that dominated all the other crows.It didn't allow all the other to eat that food.The other crows were so scared, and they stood aside without disturbing it.

The crow had enough food for its stomach and left the place.Later all other crows ate the food and left.I just narrated this story to my mom.She told yes it happened many times.She also added by cracking a very good joke.She told the crow that dominated may be a "ROWDY CROW".This made me to laugh at her saying.However , it seems that she gave an apt name for that crow.

Then I thought Why old people say like "See the crow and Learn how to share something which you got".If I take that "ROWDY CROW" as an example what will be the character?.Won't it go so worse?.Therefore, this shows there is few persons who tries to dominate other.This is not an exception to the "Five sense organisms".

Try to avoid dominating others in your life so that the other person does not develop inferiority complex.

 
This Post has 1 Comment Add your own!
nancy - November 10, 2008 at 4:27 AM

yeah
The saying 'Live and let live' holds true at all times. and when we are in a higher position we must contain ourselves and control our feelings to dominate others

Post a Comment